Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hypnosis

I just watched the first two episodes of Tru Blood. I think it's fair to say that I am obsessed. I love the accents of the people and find them to be fairly accurate. True, people in Baton Rouge usually don't have accents that extreme, but in the more rural areas there are totally people who sound like that.

I should like Sam, the bartender, because he is cute and caring.  But when I think of those things I only hear "pussy", which isn't too appealing.

So we move onto the vampire, Bill. He's the one to be with. Here's the kind of math I like to do: 

forbidden + mysterious + dangerous + protective = Perfection. 

I am only two episodes in, so my opinion is subject to change, but as of now, I think my lust will only get stronger.

I know that vamps can seduce people with only their eyes, but I don't think it's just them. I think if you're attractive (or not) you can still use your stare as your charm. The best way to disarm someone is to look them in their eyes and not say anything. You have to do this perfectly, though, there's a thin line between being an eye-raping creeper and a confident stud/temptress.

I use this on my sources sometimes, when I want them to keep talking, and it often works.

So today I've been trying to use the gaze for more personal reasons. I've been staring at myself in the mirror, fluctuating intensities, trying to figure out what is the most seductive. But mostly, I just find that if I stare too long it makes me seem like I only have one eye and this makes me giggle. Or else I discover that I really need to pluck my eyebrows. That's not what I want my victim to think about when I've got him in my grip.

So, I've decided to practice it on innocent people to get their response. Until then, I'm using it on spoons, chairs, stuffed animals, posters, dvd covers, computers, water fountains- anything I can look at gets the gaze.

I'll report back with my findings.

1 comment: