Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Total Freak

I'm obsessed with "Freaks and Geeks." I can't get enough of it. Jason Segel is my hero. James Franco is sexy. Even the creepy cute geeks are wonderful. Where were these people when I was in high school? Mix in Jason and James and sprinkle in a little John Daly (Sam) and you've got my dream guy. All of our names begin with a J, so I think we really do deserve to have a polygamous relationship. I've always wanted to go Mormon.

On another note, I'm working on 4 stories for Vox. The longer of the bunch involves me watching a lot of TV, which is nice.  Freaks and Geeks, though, is extra-curricular, unless you can think of a show that is a copy-cat (or who it copied)- if so, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Freaks and Geeks is my favorite show ever!

    You should check out the show "Undeclared". It's from the people who made freaks and geeks and its about a bunch of college students during their freshman year. It's pretty amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks Sean, I will check it out.

    Freaks is such a good show! I wish it were never canceled. I wonder if it hadn't been, though, if the actors wold forever be typecast. Maybe we never would've seen Franco shine.

    ReplyDelete