Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Outta here!

I finished my test and can forever forget about Germany, until I move there and never want to leave.

Now I'm packing and am heading home to Baton Rouge. According to weather reports, it's supposed to rain here and there today, but as of now, it is quite sunny. I hope it keeps up.

I'm excited to go home, even if for a little while. But at the same time I don't want to go back and that is because of a John Mayer song called "Can't Take That Plane". It touches me on many levels. This is the bit that is applicable to this post: 

Bought a ticket for a trip I wanted long ago
staring deep into crying eyes
said goodbye, stood in line
now I changed my mind
I used to run and never look behind.

But now, now I've got a love to leave
and now, not gonna walk away so easily.

I can't take that plane




Unfortunately I have no crying eyes. No love to leave. But no one here has really caught my fancy. Well, there's one guy, but he has a girlfriend. There are also another two that I like, but do partially to my cowardice and partially to ill-timing nothing has happened between us. The other ones that have caught my fancy in Missouri don't matter.

Oh well, this is my emo post, it had to come eventually.

Peace out Columbia, and hello Baton Rouge!

No comments:

Post a Comment