Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've gotta give it up sometime

Hey.

So, I've caved. I'm a caver. I'm adverse to technology. I think the direction that the Internet is headed in is very creepy. But, of course I have a Facebook account which I go on everyday, and a Youtube account that shows me smoking Salvia. I assume that people like to look at my photos and my witty notes and my legally induced high. 

The natural next step was to sign up for Twitter. I didn't want to do this. But, since the status is my favorite part of Facebook, I decided to give it a try. Then when I found out that I could read tons of little witty updates from John Mayer himself, I whipped out my Mac and signed up. As it turns out, I don't like the site.

But I do like talking about myself. I like reading about myself. I love sharing little anecdotes that have happened to me. That being said, I must assume that everyone else is interested in this as well. So I decided to start this blog. I intend to update it at least once a day, and I intend to be as honest and uncensored as possible.

So here are some basics: I'm a junior at Mizzou, majoring in magazine journalism, but I may end up in publishing. In one week I will have my Wisdom Teeth yanked. I am scared. 

I have a final in History of American Journalism tomorrow, which is a very sucky class. I'm not looking forward to it, perhaps that's because instead of studying, I have been laying in bed watching "The Real Housewives of NY." I love those ladies. I can't wait to marry a dude who has a bunch of money. I'll use him to make good connections in New York. After I've secured a good agent, I'll chuck him to the curb.

Another trashy show I watch, instead of studying, is "I Love Money 2". I have the biggest crush on The Entertainer. He's very sexy in a rugged way, and the way he loses his temper and hits things is hot. I don't even care that he licked New York's nasty-ass toes. I also don't mind that he's like 38 or something and still lives with his parents. 

"It" was one of my favorite characters though. He made it all the way to the Top 3! He's a real idiot. But, I wanted him to be like "my idiocy is a facade, fools, I'm a Mensa member!". But no such luck. While trying to win the $250,000 he got hungry, so he stopped at a restaurant and ate. Jackass.

My current favorite website is:

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

You need to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. "honest and uncensored"...

    'Please sir, I want some more.'..Ollie' Twist.

    ReplyDelete