Monday, July 6, 2009

One Liners

-I almost got in a head-on collision today. I didn't, though, just almost.

-I pimped myself out on Twitter by tweeting a video of Andy milonakis that I never watched in hopes that he'd promote my blog- he didn't.

-I hissed in the mirror vampire-style today.

-I payed my parking tickets- all $85 worth of them.

-I rocked my Gap interview.

-I picked up a Vox story about ways to cook Road Kill.

-I'm broker than broke.

-I won a free party for 16 to the local comedy club, it's my 3rd time winning.

-I hit up the Sonic for Happy Hour.

- I plan on staying in all week (minus fri-sat) in an effort to get stuff done.

-I got hired to house-sit in October.

-When my sis asked why I had so many tickets I told her "I don't have a parking spot and it's not like I can carry the car on my back all day."

-I saw MJ's ghost.

-I read that Panic At The Disco split.

-I thought about punching multiple people.

-I watched a lot of True Blood.

-I wallowed in self-pity about money issues.

-I found out Tracy gets to go to college for free, which is nice.

-I'm now friends with my cousin and aunt on facebook.

-I decided that I really do believe in vampires and that they'd make the best boyfriends and that I'm going to make a separate post to defend this statement in the future.

2 comments:

  1. If this post had a "like" button, I would click it. Especially the statements about parking tickets and your Gap interview!

    ReplyDelete